Otherwise to say,
- We only collect sufficient information for You to use the Mediwy.com Service;
- We never sell Your information;
- You have the right to erase all information in Your account
- The Session (an audio/video conference) is not taped, recorded or otherwise saved on Our servers;
- In case You have any issues regarding the Service and how it uses Your Personal Data, You may contact Us; and We never directly collect or process any Protected Medical Information.
- In case You are a Provider.
- In case You are a Patient or someone who connects to a Provider using the Mediwy.com Service.
- In case You are browsing this website as a guest.
Irrespective of how You use this website or the Mediwy.com Service, this section specifies certain terms that are used throughout this policy.
For the purposes of this policy:
- You represents the individual accessing or using the Mediwy.com Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as relevant. You must age at least 18 years to use the Service.
- Company or Trade Name (cited to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) represents to Mediwy Labs.
- Affiliate represents an entity that regulates, is regulated by or is under common regulation with a party, where “regulate” means possession of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities authorized to vote for the election of directors or other managing authority.
- Service Provider represents any natural or legal individual who processes data on behalf of the Company. It cites third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to enable the Service, to deliver the Service on behalf of the Company, to fulfil services related to the Service or to attend to the Company in assessing how the Service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Service represents any website or any social media platform through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Personal Data is any information that pertains to a recognized or recognisable individual.
- Cookies are small files that are put in Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, comprising (among other things) the details of Your browsing history and/or connection information when using the Service.
- Device represents any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Usage Data represents data collected automatically, either developed by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for instance, the duration of a page visit, requestor IP address).
- User represents someone accessing the Website as a guest, a Provider, or a Patient.
- Protected Medical Information (PMI) represents any health-related information as specified by applicable law.
Terms particular to the Mediwy.com products are as follows:
- Service or Mediwy.com Service represents the Mediwy.com software products that can be accessed from the Website.
- Provider represents a doctor, medical group, or some other healthcare professional who has registered as a “Provider” on the Mediwy.com Service.
- Patient represents an individual using the “Patient” element of the Service through a unique URL sent by the Provider to view the Waiting Room (before the Session).
- Account represents a unique account created for You to access our Service or elements of our Service. This may also be cited as Your Clinic.
- Website represents mediwy.com, accessible from https://www.mediwy.com
- Session is safe and secure audio and/or video communication between the Patient and the Provider—the fundamental element of the mediwy.com Service.
- Waiting Room is the web page seen by Patients before the beginning of a video session. The Provider may modify the look and feel of the Waiting Room and upload Provider-specific content.
- Provider Link is the unique URL (web address) that the Patient uses to join the Provider’s Waiting Room before a Session.
Usage Data is collected automatically when accessing the Service and browsing this Website.
Usage Data may comprise information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser version, pages of our Service that You browse, time and date of Your visit, time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data. Although, this Usage Data is de-recognized and anonymized and not connected to specific data. As such, it is not deemed personal information; it is irrelevant to providing the Service.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect specific information automatically, comprising, but not restricted to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data. We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You browse this Website or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Our Service is not aimed to be taken into use by anyone under the age of 18 years. As the Services are self-administered and unobserved by Us, it is up to the Provider as well as Patient to make sure that only adults over 18 years of age use the Services.
In case You are a Provider
This section applies provided that You sign up and have been provided access to a Provider account. Some elements are not initiated automatically and need positive confirmation by You.
Types of Data Collected
We may request You to give Us certain personally recognizable information to contact or recognize You. Also, anything else You provide in the Waiting Room will be seen by Patients when they “enter” the Waiting Room. Such information comprises:
- Full name
- Registration Number
- Government Proof
- Practice Degree Proof
- Clinic Proof (In case of Clinic Users)
- Mobile number
- Country & phone number
By using the Service, You permit Us to contact You by email regarding Service features, modifications, maintenance, and other products that may be brought up from time-to-time. Also, if You allow email notifications within the Service, We will send You an email communicating You that a Patient is waiting in the Waiting Room.
In case You want to be communicated by text message that a Patient is waiting in the Waiting Room, You may optionally give Your mobile number.
Your data are processed in safe and HIPAA-compliant cloud services using HealthCare Blocks. This enables Us to focus on formulating solutions where high safety and privacy are enabled by default. We use industry-best safety measures to stave off unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or damage to Your data.
You may invite Patients to Sessions by the methods as follows:
- Email sent by the Service
- Email sent by Your computer or smartphone email system
- Email sent by a web service
- Mobile text message
Any information You enter into the invitation will be taken into use to create and send the message. As soon as that task is accomplished, the information is no longer used and is permanently erased.
The Service delivers an element whereby You may share all or part Your computer screen with the Patient or You may ask to view the Patient’s screen.
There are understandable privacy issues related to sharing one’s screen. It is up to You to make sure that no sensitive or private information (other than that which the Patient is permitted to see) is viewable during the screensharing session.
Contrarily, it is up to the Patient to make sure that there is no sensitive or private information on their screen before approving the screenshare.
Protected Medical Information (PMI)
The mediwy.com Service aims as the healthcare community. However, any PMI is not collected during the video conference between Patient and Provider.
Any health or other sensitive information You communicate or share with Your Patient is encrypted over a safe and protected channel using the SSL Internet protocol. Mediwy.com will and is unable to view the audio-video component of the Session.
Document File Sharing in Session
In case You want to send a file to the Patient, that file will be automatically erased from Our server 15 minutes after the transfer completes. Contrarily, in case a Patient sends You a file, it will be automatically erased 15 minutes after the transfer completes..
Any chats between You and the Patient are temporarily saved in Your computer memory, not on Mediwy.com servers. Your chat history remains after the Session expires so that You may copy to an internal system. As soon as the browser is closed, the chat history is permanently erased.
Patient Payment Information
In case You choose to request the Patient to pay You during the Session, You may use the third-party Razorpay credit card payment system. Before requesting payment, You must set up a Razorpay account in the settings of Your Account. The Patient will receive a payment pop-up screen requesting to submit their name and credit card details. All credit card transactions are regulated by Razorpay. Mediwy.com does not capture or use any information entered in the payment pop-up screen.
Service Payment Information
In case You choose to upgrade the Service for a fee, You have the option to pay via the Razorpay third-party credit card payment system. All credit card transactions are handled by Razorpay. Mediwy.com never captures or utilizes any information entered in the payment pop-up screen but receives payment information from Razorpay when the transaction is completed.
You may ask or require a Patient to sign a Teleconsent Form. The objective of the form is to communicate what Telehealth communication is, Patient rights, and obligations for each party. Mediwy.com provides a template form or, based on Your Account type, You may upload Your own form. After the Patient signs the form, it must be downloaded by You and Your Patient as it is not saved by the Service and will be permanently erased afterwards.
At any time during the Session, You may disable the audio, video, or both. Although this may hinder effective communication with the Patient, there may be times when You need to disable the audio or video for personal reasons.
You may discontinue the Session at any time.
In case You are a Patient
This section only applies if You have received a unique weblink (such as… ) by a Provider and want to communicate with the Provider by video conference using the Service. Some elements are not initiated automatically and need positive confirmation by You.
Types of Data Processed
Name and Mobile Number to Enter Waiting Room
A Patient does not require an account with Mediwy.com to use the Service.
A Provider will email or text You a Provider Website link to enter the Waiting room. When You connect to that link, it will take You to the welcome screen and You will be requested to enter Your name, Your Mobile Number and click a “Move-In” button.
Your name is solely seen by the Provider and used for preliminary recognition. There is neither verification of the entry nor a prerequisite that You use Your full name. Your name is used only for the existing session and is not saved or differently used by the Service.
At any time during the Session, You may disable the audio, video, or both. Although this may hinder effective communication with the Provider, there may be times when You need to disable the audio or video for personal reasons.
You may discontinue the Session at any time.
Protected Medical Information (PMI)
The Mediwy.com Service aims as the healthcare community. However, any PMI is not collected during the video conference between Patient and Provider.
Any health or other sensitive information You communicate or share with Your Provider is encrypted over a safe and protected channel using the SSL Internet protocol.
Document File Sharing in Session
In case You choose to send a file to the Provider, that file will be sent securely and then destroyed after session is over. In case You want to send a file to the Provider, that file will be sent safely and automatically erased from Our server after session is over.
Any chats between You and the Patient are temporarily saved in computer memory, not on Mediwy.com services. As soon as the browser is closed, the chat history is permanently erased.
In case You want to pay the Provider during the Session, a credit card authorization screen will pop-up requesting You to provide Your name and credit card details. All credit card transactions are regulated by Razorpay, a third-party. Mediwy.com does not capture or use any information You enter in the payment pop-up screen.
Your Provider may request You to sign a Teleconsent Form. The objective of the form is to communicateYou what Telehealth communication is, and Your rights and obligations. You should read the form thoroughly and ask Your Provider for any clarifications.
In case You are needed to sign the form, Your signature will be electronically captured using Your mouse and be embedded in the form. The form may be downloaded by both You and Your Provider as it is not saved by the Service and will be permanently erased afterwards.
The Service delivers an element whereby You may share all or part Your computer screen with the Provider or You will be sent a message to confirm that You wish to share Your screen or a specific window. There are understandable privacy issues related to sharing one’s screen. It is up to You to make sure that no sensitive or private information (other than that which You wish to show the Provider) is viewable during the screensharing session.
In case You are visiting this website as a guest
When using this Mediwy.com website as a guest:
- No personal data are collected or requested unless You particularly want to contact us for information (such as pricing, demonstration, or chat).
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the reasons as follows:
- To deliver and maintain our Service, including to regulate the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to regulate Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You furnish can provide You access to numerous functionalities of the Service available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the improvement, adherence and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other similar forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications about updates or informational communications regarding the functionalities, products or contracted services, comprising the security updates, when essential or plausible for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events, which We deliver that are similar to those that You have bought or enquired about unless You have chosen not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
We may share Your personal information in the situations as follows:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to regulate and assess the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For Business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in relation with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a percentage of our business to another company.
- With Business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to deliver You specific products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas (such as the Mediwy.com community support, …) with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicized outside. In case You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see Your name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Also, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
Legal basis of processing
We may process Personal Data about You if one of the following applies:
- You have given Your consent for one or more specific purposes. Note: Under certain jurisdictions, We may be deemed to process Personal Data until You oppose to such processing (“opt-out”), without having to depend on consent or any other of the following legal bases. This, although, does not apply, whenever the processing of Personal Data is subject to European data protection law;
- provision of Data is essential for the performance of an agreement with You and/or for any pre-contractual commitments thereof;
- processing is essential for adherence with a legal obligation to which We are subject;
- processing is associated with a task that is executed in the public interest or the exercise of official authority vested in Us;
- processing is essential for the legitimate interests followed by Us or a third party. In any case, We will gladly support to clarify the particular legal basis that relates to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is statutory or contractual, or a requirement essential to enter a contract.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also maintain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is mostly maintained for a briefer period, except when this data is used to enhance the security or to increase the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to maintain this data for extended periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, comprising Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties included in the processing are located. It signifies that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may vary than those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under specific circumstances, the Company may be needed to publicize Your Personal Data if mandated by law or in acknowledgement to valid requests by public authorities (such as a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may publicize Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is essential to:
- Follow a legal obligation
- Maintain and protect the rights or property of the Company
- Impede or investigate probable misconduct in the Service
- Maintain the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is significant to Us, but remember that no mode of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% safe. While We aim to use commercially standard modes to safeguard Your Personal Data, We cannot ensure its absolute safety.
Third-Parties used by Mediwy.com
We have no restraint over and assume no responsibility for the content or privacy policies of any third-party sites or services.
For a list of sub-processors and third-parties, please visit…
By email: [email protected]
By whatsapp: +91 9636256978
This website and its content are under copyright by Mediwy.com – © Mediwy Labs. All rights reserved.
Any reproduction or redistribution of part or all of the contents of this site in any form is prohibited. This includes the source code of Mediwy.com, all written content, visual representations of graphics, sounds, content, and videos displayed as part of the site.
You may not, except with our written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content of Mediwy.com. You may not transmit it or store it in any other website.